Imagery and Video analysis services
Imagery Analysis is the thorough process of detection, recognition, identification and interpretation (analysis) of objects/terrain/situations on imagery.
The determination of their significance and implications in the geographic area in which they are imaged are primal.
Analysis performed by our Imagery Analysts may be for Military purposes and also be conducted in broad civil areas such as:
- Environmental research for both (local) governments and civil companies:
- Heat leakage
- Historical research for both (local) governments and civil companies:
- Search for unexploded WWII bombs
- Change detection on a broad scale of applications,
- Historical borders
- Legal research for (local) governments and civil companies:
- Terrain analysis
- Forensic (crime scene) documentation
In obtaining this, the Analyses Division fuses Open Source Intelligence and Imagery Intelligence. Open Source Imagery Intelligence (OSIMINT) is used to provide, unclassified or customer classified, detailed analysis.
 (intelligence from free or commercially available aerial or space imagery – panchromatic, multi-spectral, infra-red, radar/sar, video (fmv), flir etc.).